Villa on the seafront with breathtaking views
7 bedrooms · 6 baths · 8 to 21 guests
Wishome capacity 8
maximun capacity 21
private access to cove
heated swimming pool
4 double bedrooms
2 bedroom with bunkbeds
1 triple bedroom
kitchen with dining room
A unique villa built on a watchtower on the edge of the sea, with breathtaking views and nestled on the Pechón peninsula, one of the most beautiful and best kept secrets of the Cantabrian coast. At its feet, the fresh waters of the Nansa River meet with those of the Cantabrian Sea, creating a scene of white foam and turquoise waters contrasting with the lush forests surrounding the property. This small private paradise on the edge of the sea has a spectacular swimming pool open to the Bay of Biscay from the top of a cliff.
The architecture of this unique villa is designed so that the fascinating landscape surrounding it, with changing shades throughout the day, will seep into its cozy interiors through large windows lacking no detail.
The Peninsula is located in one of the most unspoiled and authentic areas of western Cantabria. One of the great attractions of this place are its almost secret beaches, such as El Pedreru or Amió, and the proximity to attractive locations such as San Vicente de la Barquera (just 10 minutes by car) or Comillas (about 15 minutes).
You may also enjoy other natural gems such as Altamira Caves (30 minutes), Soplao Cave (25 minutes), Cabárceno Natural Park (40 minutes) or the Picos de Europa range (1 hour and 20 minutes).
- 15 June to 15 September, Easter and Christmas.
- 4.050€/day, 405€/person/night, for 10 people, minimum capacity in high season.
- Additional guest 141€ each
- 1 April to 15 June, 16 to 30 September, May and Bank Holidays.
- 2.650/day, 331€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in mid season.
- Additional guest 114€ each
- Rest of the year.
- 2.200€/day, 275€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in standard season.
- Additional guest 95€ each
- For bookings made more than 1 month in advance, 50% of the payment will be made at the time of booking and 50% 1 month prior to booking.
- For bookings made less than 1 month in advance, 100% payment is due at the time of booking.
- Prices do not include 10% VAT.
For cancellations made up to 15 days prior to booking, a change of date may be made within 6 months of booking, subject to availability and applying the rates in force at the time of the new dates selected.
Cancellations occurring at a later date will entail the loss of the payment made up to that date.
- In high season bookings require a deposit, to be paid before arrival. This will be refunded on departure if there is no damage to the villa or if no additional costs have been incurred during the stay.
- The deposit is 1.000€ for all villas in Cantabria.
- In the case of stays for events or celebrations, the deposit will vary depending on the number of people, type of event and villa. In the event of damage, an assessment of the damage will be made and its repair will be deducted from the deposit
Reservations for villas in Cantabria in high season must be made for a minimum of 8 days.
The formalisation of the reservation entails the commitment on the part of the guests not to accommodate more people than those contracted. All villas are delivered with all beds made up to make the house as cosy as possible, but no more beds may be used than those contracted. In the event that the occupancy is higher than the contracted number, Wishome will deduct the extra cost per guest from the deposit made at the time of booking (depending on the season).
If guests decide to interrupt their stay before the end of the booking, Wishome will not refund the part of the If guests decide to interrupt their stay before the end of the booking, Wishome will not refund the part of the booking not taken advantage of.