A beautiful villa by the sea
7 bedrooms · 6 baths · 8 to 28 guests
Wishome capacity 8
maximum capacity 28
5 double bedrooms
1 quatruple bedroom
1 bedroom with bunkbeds
kitchen with diner
exterior dining area
La Ballena is a beautiful Wishome villa in Comillas. Located right by the sea, it has spectacular views from which to enjoy the most beautiful sunsets. It has a fabulous swimming pool overlooking the sea as well as barbecue and chill out areas in the garden. The 3700 m2 plot has total privacy and intimacy.
A 5 min walk from the historic center and the beach of Comillas.
La Ballena is located in downtown Comillas, directly on the sea.
Nearby is the Oyambre Natural Park, next to the Rabia estuary. Oyambre Beach is one of the best preserved beaches in the region, with outstanding dunes, surrounded by a landscape of incredible beauty.
The entire coastal strip of Comillas is ideal for the practice of nautical sports, such as scuba diving, sailing, rowing regattas and windsurfing.
You may also choose to go hook fishing in the steep cliffs surrounding the village.
The privileged location of Comillas allows for attractive excursions within a short distance. A few kilometers away is the medieval town of Santillana del Mar, with outstanding Romanesque monuments and the Altamira Museum. On coastal road are the town of Suances and the fishing village of San Vicente de la Barquera.
- 15 June to 15 September, Easter and Christmas.
- 2.750€/day, 275€/person/night, for 10 people, minimum capacity in high season.
- Additional guest 78€ each
- 1 April to 15 June, 16 to 30 September, May and Bank Holidays 2.650
- 1.750/day, 279€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in mid season.
- Additional guest 53€ each
- Rest of the year.
- 1.400€/day, 175€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in standard season.
- Additional guest 44€ each
- For bookings made more than 1 month in advance, 50% of the payment will be made at the time of booking and 50% 1 month prior to booking.
- For bookings made less than 1 month in advance, 100% payment is due at the time of booking.
- Prices do not include 10% VAT.
- For cancellations made up to 15 days prior to booking, a change of date may be made within 6 months of booking, subject to availability and applying the rates in force at the time of the new dates selected.
- Cancellations occurring at a later date will entail the loss of the payment made to date.
- In high season bookings require a deposit, to be paid before arrival. This will be refunded on departure if there is no damage to the villa or no additional costs incurred during the stay.
- he deposit is 1.000€ for all villas in Cantabria.
- In the case of stays for events or celebrations, the deposit will vary depending on the number of people, type of event and villa. In the event of damage, an assessment of the damage will be made and its repair will be deducted from the deposit.
- Reservations for villas in Cantabria in high season must be made for a minimum of 8 days.
- The formalisation of the reservation entails the commitment on the part of the guests not to accommodate more people than those contracted. All villas are delivered with all beds made up to make the house as cosy as possible, but no more beds may be used than those contracted. In the event that the occupancy is higher than the contracted occupancy, Wishome will deduct the extra cost per guest from the deposit made at the time of booking (depending on the season).
- If guests decide to interrupt their stay before the end of the booking, Wishome will not reimburse the part of the booking not enjoyed.