A paradise on the beach
Wishome capacity 8
maximum capacity 32
private access to the beach
7 doble bedrooms
1 bedroom with bunk beds
kitchen with dining
This luxurious dream villa is located on the beautiful Oyambre beach and has a private access to it, allowing you to enjoy unforgettable moments on its more than 2 kilometers of fine white sand.
It is a comfortable and very spacious residence, which breathes a fresh and natural look thanks to its decoration and the paradisaical environment that surrounds it, with incredible views of the Picos de Europa range and, above all, the Cantabrian Sea.
La Gaviota offers an incredible setting for the ultimate family vacation. This exclusive property, where the sea appears to merge inside, is designed for both children and adults to enjoy. This is a unique residence where you may appreciate the breathtaking beauty of the Cantabrian coast from the quiet of your own private villa.
La Gaviota is located on Oyambre beach, within the Natural Park of the same name, in the western coastal area of Cantabria. Thanks to its location you may enjoy activities such as surfing, sailing, paddle surfing, hiking or mountain biking. In addition, less than 1 km away is the Real Golf Club de Oyambre, which has a magnificent course.
A few kilometers from the residence are the towns of Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera, which are well worth visiting for their charm and historical and artistic heritage. Somewhat further away is the medieval Santillana del Mar and its Altamira Caves, internationally famous for its cave paintings. Nor may you leave without visiting the Picos de Europa National Park, where you can follow countless hiking trails and be impressed with its landscapes, as well as visiting the tourist town of Potes, located in the Picos de Europa range, or climbing over 700 m thanks to the Fuente Dé cable car to enjoy incredible views.
- 15 June to 15 September, Easter and Christmas.
- 3.050€/day, 305€/person/night, for 10 people, minimum capacity in high season.
- Additional guest 74€ each
- 1 April to 15 June, 16 to 30 September, May and Bank Holidays.
- 1.900€/day, 237€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in mid season.
- Additional guest 50€ each
- Rest of the year
- 1.500€/day, 188€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in standard season.
- Additional guest 42€ each
- For bookings made more than 1 month in advance, 50% of the payment will be made at the time of booking and 50% 1 month prior to booking.
- For bookings made less than 1 month in advance, 100% payment is due at the time of booking.
- Prices do not include 10% VAT.
- For cancellations made up to 15 days prior to booking, a change of date may be made within 6 months of booking, subject to availability and applying the rates in force at the time of the new dates selected.
- Cancellations occurring at a later date will entail the loss of the payment made to date.
- In high season bookings require a deposit, to be paid before arrival. This will be refunded on departure if there is no damage to the villa or no additional costs incurred during the stay.
- The deposit is 1.000€ for all villas in Cantabria.
- In the case of stays for events or celebrations, the deposit will vary depending on the number of people, type of event and villa. In the event of damage, an assessment of the damage will be made and its repair will be deducted from the deposit.
- Reservations for villas in Cantabria in high season must be made for a minimum of 8 days.
- The formalisation of the reservation entails the commitment on the part of the guests not to accommodate more people than those contracted. All villas are delivered with all beds made up to make the house as cosy as possible, but no more beds may be used than those contracted. In the event that the occupancy is higher than the contracted occupancy, Wishome will deduct the extra cost per guest from the deposit made at the time of booking (depending on the season).
- If guests decide to interrupt their stay before the end of the booking, Wishome will not reimburse the part of the booking not enjoyed.