A modern apartment with classical inspiration
6 bedrooms · 5 baths · 10 guests
maximum capacity 10
4 double bedrooms
1 individual bedroom
An impressive residence in which to live an unforgettable experience. 360 m2 in Madrid, in the exclusive Pintor Rosales Promenade, with unique views of Parque del Oeste. Meticulously furnished and decorated with high quality details and materials, the property is predominantly modern and contemporary in style with a classical inspiration.
The space is distributed in two large living rooms, a dining room, separate kitchen with scullery, 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. All the rooms are spacious and exterior. They have air conditioning and heating, and a large number of closets. The kitchen is fully equipped. It has a scullery and a maid’s bedroom.
The best of the apartment are its two incredible terraces, one overlooking Parque del Oeste and the other a more cozy and private summer terrace to enjoy warm summer nights. Parking space in the same building with electric car charger.
Located in one of the best areas of the capital, Pintor Rosales Promenade, it is a 10-minute walk from Gran Vía, the Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Theater and the historic city center.
Pintor Rosales Promenade is listed as one of the five best and most exclusive streets in all of Spain. It is designed as a viewpoint overlooking one of the largest public parks in the capital, Parque del Oeste.
- For bookings made more than 1 month in advance, 50% of the payment will be made at the time of booking and 50% 1 month prior to booking.
- For bookings made less than 1 month in advance, 100% of the payment will be made at the time of booking.
- Prices do not include 10% VAT.
- For cancellations made up to 15 days prior to booking, a change of date may be made within 6 months of booking, subject to availability and applying the rates in force at the time of the new dates selected.
- Cancellations occurring at a later date will entail the loss of the payment made to date.
- In the case of stays for the holding of events or celebrations, a deposit will be requested which will vary according to the number of people and type of event. In the event of damage, an assessment of the damage will be made and its repair will be deducted from the deposit made.
- If guests decide to interrupt their stay before the end of the booking, Wishome will not reimburse the part of the booking not used.