- Who is responsible for data processing? All data provided by users in various forms, recruitment processes and to contact you, which may be found in www.wishome.es, will be included and processed, both through telematic, computer and not automated means, and the Data Controller is: MORACHINI INVERSIONES SL (hereinafter WISHOME) TIC: B-85961126 C/ Flandes 2, 28231 Las Rozas, Madrid, Spain. Telephone: 902 05 12 12 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who may provide us with data? The access of users to the website www.wishome.es may involve the processing of personal data. By accessing our website, you state that you are of legal age and that all data you provide us, whether mandatory for providing the service or information, or else additional data to complete your information and request, are true and correct. You provide these data voluntarily. For certain data processing we will ask you to provide your consent and for certain purposes, we will request your approval through the activation of specific validation check boxes.
- What data do we collect? When you send a query for information, you contact us via email or by telephone, when we reply to your requests or contract our services, we may request that you provide us with some data and personal information such as your name, surname, address, email address, contact telephone number, NID.
- How do we use the information and data that you provide?
WISHOME will use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- User data processing to reply to your requests for information. We will process your data to reply to your requests for information, keep track of them and contact you to send you information about our products and services. The basis that legitimizes this processing is your consent. Your data will be stored for as long as your consent remains in force; after your voluntary withdrawal, they will be blocked for a period of 2 years, and then they will be deleted.
- Data processing for contracting WISHOME services. We will process your data, with your explicit consent, for the transaction and procurement of WISHOME products and services, as well as the provision of our services. The basis that legitimizes such processing is your consent; your data will be stored, after completion of the services contracted, for a minimum period of 2 years; subsequently, after an unlinking process, information about the services provided will be processed for statistical purposes.
- Data processing for communications of WISHOME products and services. We will process your data, with your explicit consent, to send you communications of WISHOME products and services. The basis that legitimizes such processing is your consent; at any time you may unsubscribe by following the instructions that appear at the end of all electronic communications or upon written request, as described in paragraph Rights.
- Data processing for communications of products and services of the companies comprising the Reacciona Group. We will process your data and we will disclose them to the entities comprising the REACCIONA GROUP (listed in www.gruporeacciona.com) so that they may send you information about products and services in the sectors of financial brokerage, legal services, real estate services and general company services. The basis that legitimizes such processing is your consent; at any time you may unsubscribe by following the instructions that appear at the end of all electronic communications or upon written request, as described in paragraph Rights.
- Data processing for profiling and marketing. We will process your data, with your explicit consent, for the purposes of study and analysis of profiles, behavior and preferences of consumption, use and navigation on the page, in order to improve the services offered by WISHOME. The basis that legitimizes such processing is your consent; you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- How and where is information shared? Unless you authorize the receipt of communications of products and services supplied by the entities comprising the REACCIONA Group (listed in www.gruporeacciona.com) so that they may send you information about products and services, WISHOME explicitly represents that such data will only be disclosed to those Government agencies and entities with powers in the matter, in accordance with the currently applicable legal regulations.
- Your data security WISHOME places great store in the security of any personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure; therefore, we make efforts and we devote resources to the daily improvement of our website and to make safer the functionalities that we place at your disposal. Once we have received your information, we have security measures in place on such data to ensure access, confidentiality, integrity, and avoid any loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized staff has access to user information.
- Browsing data at www.wishome.es WISHOME will only record anonymous data in regard to user browsing, in order to obtain statistical data about the date and time of access to the website, browsing, visits, use of features, downloads, and views. In addition, in order to determine the effectiveness of the banners and links pointing to our site, we also identify the link from which the visit originates. All the information obtained is completely anonymous, and under no circumstances could it be used to identify a particular user, nor is it possible to link it with a particular person; it will simply serve to improve the service we offer to our users. Furthermore, we disclose that during browsing and visits to the WISHOME website we may use web beacons and cookies, which allow us to tailor our products and services to the preferences and interests of users and visitors. In the case of visitors to our website, the data provided by these web beacons cannot be linked to a specific person or allow us to obtain a direct identification of the user.
- Your rights and access to information
In accordance with the applicable legislation, EU Regulation 679/2016 of April 27, General Data Protection, you have the option to exercise the following very personal rights, after irrefutably proving your identity, either through electronic means (in the case of newsletters, communications and emails) or through written notice addressed to our Privacy Controller. Your rights include the following:
- Right to withdraw your consent and ask us not to process your data.
- Right of access to the information we have about you, with specification of the purposes of the processing that we do and the disclosures that we have made to third party agencies and companies, either because they are authorized by law or because they are necessary for the provision of the service that you have requested, or because you have granted your consent.
- Right to rectification of your data, by which we will update and make current the information and data that we have, according to the information that you provide us.
- Right to erasure of your data, once the legal retention periods established by the applicable regulations have expired.
- Right to object to our performance of any processing of your data, through the withdrawal of your authorization/consent.
- Right to restriction of processing of your data, such as in the event that you lodge a complaint or you want us to retain your data for a longer period, avoiding its erasure.
- Right to data portability, by which we will give you the data that you supplied to us at the time of your registration as a user, in a commonly readable file format.
- In addition, we represent that you may always resort to the Spanish Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es) to request their protection or lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of personal data.
- Privacy Controller At any time you may request the exercise of your rights, completely free of charge, either by letter or through email, including in your request a photocopy of your NID/FIN/Passport, since it is a very personal right. You must send your requests to our Privacy Controller at the following address: MORACHINI INVERSIONES S.L. C/ Flandes 2, 28231 Las Rozas, Madrid, Spain.