What is a Cookie?A Cookie is a small information file that is stored on the hard drive of a web visitor’s computer.
- Scroll down vertically through the web.
- Click on any point or link on the web.
- Remain on the website for more than 10 seconds.
What types of cookies are there?Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are not stored on the user’s device, but disappear when the session ends. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns and to provide you with the services we offer through the site, such as the free email account. Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s device and allow the user to retrieve browsing information on the next visit. They have an expiration date, but it extends beyond the end of the session. These cookies allow you to personalize your visits, through your preferences (e.g. country and language).
- For more information about Internet Explorer, click here.
- For more information about Firefox, click here.
- For more information about Google Chrome, click here.
- For more information about Opera, click here.
- For more information about Safari, click here.