- Legal: https://www.wishome.es/ (hereinafter, the WEBSITE) is a domain registered by MORACHINI INVERSIONES, SL, (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), an entity registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid; Volume 13634, Section 8, Book 0, folio 95 and page M-221998.
REGISTERED OFFICE: C/ Flandes, 2.
POSTAL CODE: 28231
CITY: Las Rozas
- Nature of the services: Access to the WEBSITE is, in principle, free of charge, without prejudice to the fact that the contracting of products or services through the WEBSITE is subject to a financial consideration.
- Responsibility of the USER: The USER agrees not to use the WEBSITE or the information offered therein for activities contrary to law, morality or public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions established by THE COMPANY.
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out by the USER, are the sole responsibility of the USER, and THE COMPANY cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise from such activities beyond its control and without the COMPANY having effective knowledge of them.
- Responsibility of THE COMPANY: THE COMPANY will not be responsible for errors in access to the WEBSITE or its contents, although it will do its utmost to ensure that they do not occur.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the accessibility of the WEBSITE due to an eventual need to carry out maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property:
- All contents of the WEBSITE (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are owned by THE COMPANY and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, with all rights reserved.
- The domain name, trademarks, labels, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the WEBSITE are owned by THE COMPANY. All texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio supports that may be found at this time or in the future on this Internet site, are owned by THE COMPANY and may not be subject to further modification, copying, alteration, total or partial reproduction, adaptation or translation by the USER or third parties without the explicit authorization of THE COMPANY.
- The unauthorized use of the information contained in this WEBSITE, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Hyperlinks: The establishment of any hyperlink from an external web page to any of the pages of THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE is not allowed.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be included about the pages of THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE and its services.
- Under no circumstances shall THE COMPANY be responsible for the contents, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on the web site from which a hyperlink to this WEBSITE is established.
- Any hyperlink will be made to the home page of the WEBSITE.
- Hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked websites. THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any misuse or activities contrary to law, morality or public order carried out by users in such linked pages.
- Validity of the conditions of use: The conditions of use of this WEBSITE are indefinite. THE COMPANY reserves in any case the unilateral right to modify their conditions of access, as well as their content.
- Invalidity and ineffectiveness of the clauses: If any clause included in these conditions is declared totally or partially invalid or ineffective, such invalidity shall only affect such provision or the part thereof that is invalid or ineffective, and the remaining conditions shall survive in all other respects.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction: The provision of the service of this WEBSITE and these conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
Any disputed matter concerning the services provided through this WEBSITE will be resolved through the consumer arbitration courts, mediators or similar to which THE COMPANY has adhered at the time of the dispute, as well as the relevant courts and tribunals in accordance with Spanish law.