Private Swimming pool
private garden 48 hectares
3 doubles rooms
1 bedroom with 6 beds
3 bathroom & 1 toilet
A villa overlooking the Gredos Range
To marvel at the breathtaking views of the Gredos Range there is nothing like this cozy villa nestled in the Cañada Leonesa Oriental (Eastern Leonese Cattle Track), surrounded by a sea of holm oaks.
Prado de San Benito was built on the ruins of a century-old farmhouse, renovated and expanded to create a unique space that balances rustic charm and modern sophistication.
This exclusive haven of peace for up to 12 people is located on a 10-hectare plot of land, crossed by the Guadyerbas River. It has an elevated swimming pool, a porch of over 40 m2 with outdoor cooling, outdoor terraces, barbecue area and rooftop. It is, in short, a unique place for a family getaway or a getaway with friends.
Cervera de los Montes is a municipality in the province of Toledo located in the northern part of the region of Talavera de la Reina, a very rugged terrain that includes the San Vicente Range and its foothills.
Due to its location, El Prado de San Benito is an ideal place to visit towns such as Mejorada, Segurilla, Talavera de la Reina or Toledo.
In addition to urban tourism, you may also enjoy relaxing walks in the area around the village or sports activities such as hiking or cycling.
- Deposit 50% of the payment to make the reservation, the rest in cash upon arrival.
- Security Deposit of €300 on arrival, refundable at the end of the stay.
- Additional cleaning service €300.
- Prices DO NOT INCLUDE 10% VAT
- Up to 15 days before the planned date of arrival, a change of date may be made if the availability of the residence allows