La Casa del Zurdo
In the middle of an oasis of palm trees
5 bedrooms · 3 baths · 8 to 17 guests
Wishome capacity 8
maximum capacity 17
3 double bedrooms
1 bedroom with bunk beds
bedroom with trundle bed
3 baths & 1 toilet
kitchen with diner
It is a beautiful family house converted into a unique place for a perfect vacation, which guarantees an intimate and unforgettable stay with family or friends.
La Casa del Zurdo is a haven of peace and refinement located in a small hamlet of Alicante. It is surrounded by a wonderful garden with over fifty palm trees, olive trees, ancient carob trees, pomegranates, orange and lemon trees, tangerine and fig trees, as well as a wide variety of aromatic plants and cacti. Here you may enjoy magical moments immersing yourself in its swimming pool with a beach or lunching in its large and cozy porch cooled by misting.
This extraordinary vacation home for up to 17 people offers an ideal balance between privacy and luxury, and everything about it is an invitation to leisure, enjoyment and relaxation.
La Casa del Zurdo is located just 10 minutes away from Elche, one of the oldest cities in Spain, where El Palmeral and the Mystery of Elche, respectively declared World Heritage Site and Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, are a must-see.
A few minutes drive from the residence, you may access beaches such as Arenales del Sol, Pinet, La Marina, or Carabassi.
You may also visit the charming town of Altea, 50 minutes away, or Benidorm, where Terra Mítica and Aqualandia amusement parks are located.
Another interesting activity is visiting the small island of Tabarca, known for its marine fauna, which is accessed by boat.
About 50 minutes drive from the residence and crossing to the province of Murcia, we may visit the historic city of Cartagena or enjoy a day at the beach with crystal clear waters in La Manga, Murcia. Both are about 50 minutes from La Casa del Zurdo.
- 1 June to 30 September, Easter and Christmas.
- 1.110€/day, 139€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in high season.
- Additional guest 56€ each
- 1 March to 31 May, October and long weekends.
- 940€/day, 118€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in mid season.
- Additional guest 48€ each
- Rest of the year.
- 780€/day, 98€/person/night, for 8 people, minimum capacity in standard season.
- Additional guest 40€ each
- For bookings made more than 1 month in advance, 50% of the payment will be made at the time of booking and 50% 1 month prior to booking.
- For bookings made less than 1 month in advance, 100% payment is due at the time of booking.
- Prices do not include 10% VAT.
- For cancellations made up to 15 days prior to booking, a change of date may be made within 6 months of booking, subject to availability and applying the rates in force at the time of the new dates selected.
- Cancellations occurring at a later date will entail the loss of the payment made to date.
- In high season bookings require a deposit, to be paid before arrival. This will be refunded on departure if there is no damage to the villa or if no additional costs have been incurred during the stay.
- The deposit will be 500€ at Casa del Zurdo.
- In the case of stays for events or celebrations, the deposit will vary depending on the number of people, type of event and villa. In the event of damage, an assessment of the damage will be made and its repair will be deducted from the deposit.
- The formalisation of the booking entails the commitment on the part of the guests not to accommodate more people than those contracted. All villas are delivered with all beds made up to make the house as cosy as possible, but no more beds may be used than those contracted. In the event that the occupancy is higher than the contracted number, Wishome will deduct the extra cost per guest from the deposit made at the time of booking (depending on the season).
- If guests decide to interrupt their stay before the end of the booking, Wishome will not refund the part of the booking not enjoyed.